I stayed up literally all night the night before getting ready for the big day. The majority of my night was spent on her cake. I waited until she went to bed so it would be a surprise.
The main cake is Tinkerbell. And yes, it is a cake. All of her clothing is edible. Then I made a smaller cake (the purple one) for her to destroy. I did cupcakes for everyone else (since she didn't have a party and we had guests come at different times). I had so much fun making the cakes. She loved it! She kept saying, "Its bell. I like it."
Here they are:

and a close up of the main attraction:

After the cakes were finished, I decorated the apartment. It was so neat to see her walk out of the bedroom with a surprised look and say, "Look at it!"

after the apartment was decorated, I put her toy together. That took longer than I wanted. My gift to her was one of those toy kitchens with all the cupboards and dishes. I got the idea when I have to pull her away from one each week at nursery. I didn't get a picture of it though. She loves it. It lights up and makes noises. The batteries will be dead within a week, she plays with it so much.
So... onto her birthday. We slept in. It was great! Then I made cinnamon rolls and chocolate milk (her favorite). While I was baking, she played on the table with her wrapped gifts. she thought it was pretty neat.
After breakfast, she got a few phone calls. Still in jammies.

After her bath, I was in the bathroom doing my hair and I heard the sound of paper tearing. She figured out that the things on the table weren't just pretty boxes. (Christmas will be fun)

So then we went to McDonalds and took our lunch to the park.

This is her friend Claire:




After the park we went home. I told her family was coming to see her, so she insisted on waiting on the steps for them:

Let the party begin....
She sat on the table to open her first set of gifts:


Look at that face!

And again...
Lots of people... and thats not everyone!

gotta feed the baby!
More people!

The kids went outside to play.

proof Kyle was there! (she misses her Uncle Kyle)

Madison and Grandpa

Madison and her cake (she cried the whole time the candles were lit)

but she sure thought it was yummy! (its red velvet)

I just want to say thank you to everyone who made Madison's birthday special. We both had a great day! I cannot believe she's two!

Madison and Grandpa

Madison and her cake (she cried the whole time the candles were lit)
and even after mommy blew them out

but she sure thought it was yummy! (its red velvet)
Later that evening, I took Madison to JB's for dinner. She had pizza and more icecream and more chocolate milk. I had some fries and water. We had both had so much food, neither one of us were hungry. (sorry for the low quality and weird thing on my head. I didn't take my camara, so I had to use my phone)

I just want to say thank you to everyone who made Madison's birthday special. We both had a great day! I cannot believe she's two!








1 comment:
Happy Birthday Madison! Looks like she had a fun birthday! I love the cake, its way cute!
Post a Comment