Since I got my laptop out of repairs, I have no excuse not to blog, right? Well, other than the fact that I don’t have internet at home. Does that count?
Anyway, things haven’t changed much in the past six weeks since I’ve blogged last. I’m just counting down the days until I get to hold my baby girl (she could be here in as early as 21 days, but I’m not officially due for 42- either way it will be here before I know it).
I’ve changed the link to my blog. Its no longer mandyandmadie.blogspot.com. Its now amandasamazingadventures03.blogspot.com. It felt appropriate to change it since baby Makenna will be apart of it too. I also finally changed the layout! Its been the same for over a year (I think). Now I just need to actually update this thing with some pictures and real updates. Unfortunately being pregnant has also made me lazy and I haven’t taken as many pictures as I wish I would have. And my life has become not much more than coming home from work and counting down the minutes until bedtime. So I have no awesome stories to tell or pictures to show. Hopefully that will change soon…
...and when it does, I'll update then and let you know! Happy Fall everyone (I know I'm two weeks early, but I love fall!)
No comments:
Post a Comment