So, I wanted to start blogging more. Then I broke my laptop. Long story, but its STILL in the repair shop and will cost a pretty penny to get it out.
But I thought another update was long over-due.
The last time I posted was a few days before I found out my baby is a GIRL!! So, here are some pictures...
This one is the very first ultrasound done at 7 weeks, 5 days on March 9.
And these are the ones from June 7, at 20 weeks, 4 days:
Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures. I took a picture of the picture with my phone so there was a reflection.
The baby has been doing well. Everything has been going great with the pregnancy. I started having a few contractions. I talked to the doctor about it at my appointment on Monday. He said it was normal and to drink water and lie down if they get really bad, but if I have more than 6 an hour to go to the hospital. Yesterday I ended up going and am now supposed to be on bedrest and drinking lots of fluids. Ha ha! Me? On bedrest? Yeah, right! With my two year old... ain't going to happen.
I also took Madison to the dentist on Monday for her check up. I thought she had a cavity because she has what looked to me like a hole in one of her teeth when we brush. She brushes all the time though, so I didn't know how it was possible. So I mentioned it to the dentist and he said it was not a cavity (whew!) but that she has really deep grooves in all of her teeth and no matter how well she brushes, she WILL end up with cavities because the toothbrush won't reach into the grooves. So, on Aug 5 she is scheduled for "surgery" (they call it surgery because they are knocking her out with anesthesia) and they will go in and fill in the grooves and put on a sealant. I'm not looking forward to this because she never does well with anesthesia, but I'd rather deal with it once and get all of her teeth taken care of to prevent cavities, then to have to knock her out to take care of cavities as she gets them.
Other than that, Madison and I are doing well. We're both really anxious for October to get here! I'll work on updating more!





1 comment:
No fun for the dentist (I'm scared to death to take Mackaylee in)! But yay for ultrasound pics! I love ultrasound pics! You're going to love having 2 girls!
Post a Comment