Sunday, November 14, 2010

Madison turns THREE!

This year Madison's birthday was a little crazy because I got out of the hospital the day before. We got home in the early afternoon but by the time we got settled, lunch, and the bilibed hooked up it was early evening. I watched the biggest loser with my mom and then headed to wal-mart (yes, at 9 pm on the day I got out of the hospital). I picked up a few last minute birthday stuff and went home to wrap gifts and make a cake and cupcakes- after getting the girls to bed. So here are pics... (no making fun of the cake. I was EXHAUSTED but Madison really wanted a Minnie cake- I did it all by hand and I am NOT an artist on the day I got out of the hospital- baby was only two days old). And I know her balloons don't match her Minnie Mouse theme, but she picked them out and REALLY wanted princess.


The Cake
and the cupcakes
Princess Balloons

A few gifts
Happy Birthday Banner


Madison wanted a sister for her birthday!  wish granted!

She got other things too :)

A Bathtime Barbie!



After her bath with her new barbie...
more presents!
She wanted to dress like a princess

She loves her doll house



I took her to Pizza Hut for lunch

she wanted to sit by her sister

Let the party begin...

Jacob helping Madison open gifts

Melanie & Makenna

Madison gave me a mess for her birthday

My brother-in-law Jordan and his pregnant wife/my sister Jeni
and  Mel still holding Kenna







HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!


The Doll House




Nighty-night birthday girl
















It was a crazy day that wore me out.  Thanks to everyone who made Madison's day special.  I can't believe she's three!

1 comment:

Holly said...

You did an amazing job on the cake!!! Far better than I could ever do!!

I don't believe our girls are 3! Where did the past few years go?