Thursday, October 16, 2008

Another tooth!

With everything going on with the doctor, I forgot to mention Madison's new tooth!!! For the past week or so, I had noticed Madie wasn't sleeping well at night. Just tossing and turning, not crying at all, just restless. Well, she had her check up on Tuesday and I was about to ask the doctor what he thought about it. As we were waiting for her to come into the room, Madie and I were "talking" and I noticed a new addition in her mouth. How could I have missed it??? Now she has four teeth on top and three on the bottom. The new one is the bottom right (not the middle, but the one next to it). Yay for Madie!

On another note, the doctor's office called this morning. Her blood work came back and she is "severely low" on everything they tested her for. I'm not sure what that means exactly, other than I know she will be on a second medicine and will have to be seen again for more blood work. Poor Madie!

I also think she is trying to get sick. She was a little fussy today (not at ALL like her). I couldn't figure out what was wrong, but eventually I realized she felt a little warm. I took her temp a little bit ago and it was 102.0*F so I gave her Tylenol. She is sleeping now, but not very well. She keeps crying out. I hope she gets feeling better.

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

I didn't know you started a blog. I'm excited its really a lot of fun! If you want really cute backdrops go to http://thecutestblogontheblock.com

The Johnsons said...

That sucks when they get sick! Hope she is feeling better. Keep me informed what the doctors say and what there going to do about it.