Madison has another tooth! This makes EIGHT. It is her bottom left (not the middle, but the one next to it). Yay for Madie!
On a much sadder note...
I posted how she was starting to get sick on Thursday. Thursday night and Friday were not much better at all! At 5 am Friday, her temp was 104.1*F. I was about to take her to the ER, but I decided to take her to her Dr because I don't like most of the ER Dr's. He was really worried about her and ran some tests. It turns out that she has strep. It has been a very very very stressful few days! I feel bad for her. She sweats and shakes and whimpers. I can't get her to eat or drink anything. She hardly takes her medicine or Tylenol. Luckily she is still nursing, but pretty much wants to do it all the time. I don't know if it because she is starving or wants comfort. She usually just nurses at night so I'm not sure how much milk she has really gotten throughout the day. At her Dr appointment, she had lost 3 oz (from 16 lbs 14 oz to 16 lbs 11 oz). Three ounces doesn't sound like a whole lot, but the Dr was already worried about her weight. My poor baby... I just hope she gets feeling better.
I have decided we aren't going to church today. We usually spend most of the time in the nursery, since Madie is so active and talkative. I have to stay with her since she is under 18 months. I don't want anybody else's kids to get sick. Our nursery leader just had a baby a few weeks ago. I really don't want her sick.
anyway, I'll keep you posted on any progress or changes...
1 comment:
Oh how sad, strep really sucks. I feel like dying when I have it I can only imagine how her little body feels. I hope she gets feeling better fast.
Post a Comment