Friday, May 14, 2010

Time for an update!

I don't have the internet at home anymore. Although I do have my laptop at work, I didn't PLAN on blogging so I didn't bring the camera or memory card. So this blog will be to catch up, but won't have any pictures. Sorry!

So, I'll start with Madison.
I was so surprised and grateful she went all winter without getting sick! I took her to the doctor in October for her two year check up and didn't have to go back until February! In February she ended up getting really sick. We tried several courses of antibiotics and nothing helped. She was finally hospitalized mid-March for pneumonia. While there, they also found out she had RSV. After four days in the hospital, we went home. But at her follow up appointment, the doctor decided she should get tubes put in her ears AGAIN. So mid-April we went to West Jordan to see the ENT (there isn't one in Price). She had surgery just a few days later. Recovery was a little tough on both of us. But since then she has been doing great. She is so friendly with everyone and so smart. She has the wildest imagination and always makes me laugh so hard.

Well, here's an update on me.
I'm not going to go into much detail, but I am pregnant. As of today, I am 17 weeks and due October 22. I am really excited to be able to give Madison a sibling. She is also excited to get a baby for her birthday (I'm due just 9 days after her 3rd birthday). I know many people are against my decision to keep the baby, but it was just four years ago that I was told I may never be able to have children. Now I have been blessed to have two. I find out in 24 days whether Madison will have a brother or sister. Other than the baby, my life has been the same.

Well, thats all I have time for right now. I'll try not to wait another seven months to post :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I for one am so happy that you are going to keep the baby . your are an amazeing mom and now you will be twice as amazeing