Sunday, November 9, 2008

Catching up




Wow! I haven't posted for a while. I have been really busy! Lets start where I left off...

Did I mention my baby is walking...?


You can't see her feet here, but she is walking!!!

Madie and I carved her pumpkin for FHE...

She LOVED her pumpkin!!!

And she LOVES to show off!!!


She was such a big help!!!




And here is her pumpkin....
Its....WINNIE THE POOH!!!!

My little Pooh Bear and her Pooh Bear pumpkin!


She knows when its time to clean up...


Then there was Halloween. It sure was fun, except for the fact that Madie was starting to get sick. Since she wasn't feeling too well, we didn't stay out late. But we did have to go out! The weather was perfect. We went with Grandma, Jake, and Melissa. Here are some pictures...


Melissa, Madie, and Jake



Just like mom...can't wait 'til we get home to eat the candy!



After trick-or-treating, Madie and I went to dinner with Madie's dad and oldest brother. Grandma had fed us lasagna, so neither of us we really hungry. We shared a side of fries. After we got some pictures with Daddy and Brennan.


Sleeping in the carseat on the way home (she loved the lasagna too! as if you couldn't tell)



Madison with Daddy and Brennan



Later that night, Madison got really sick. It got pretty bad with her running a fever of 103-104*F. Eventually I took her to the ER on Sunday morning. Her strep throat had come back and she had severe ear infections in both ears. The left was so bad, the dr couldn't see the ear drum. He got out one of his little instruments and dug around in her ear. He found that the tube had fallen out and relodged itself in earwax and was plugging her ear up. As soon as he pulled the wax and tube out, her ear drained of really nasty stuff. He put her on a pretty strong antibiotic and loritab.

The next day I had to be in Orem for training at work. I hated leaving my sick baby, but she stayed with Jeni. Jen said she was great for her and the two of them hung out all day as buds. We got to stop off and see my grandparents in Spanish Fork. I always enjoy seeing Grandma and Grandpa. I wish we lived closer. And I should have gotten pictures!

Anyway, since then, I have been doing inventory for work. My deadline is Tuesday at 8 am. At the rate I'm going, there's no way I'll be finished!

That brings us to yesterday I suppose... it was pretty eventful for all of us I guess. I was babysitting Melissa and Jake. Brian and I took the five kids (Riley, Nicole, Melissa, Jake, and Madison) to see High School Musical 3. It was pretty good. It was the second time Madie has been to a movie theater (the first time was on New Years) and she did really good! She was singing and dancing along with the music. I took her in her pjs thinking she'd fall asleep, but apparenly she was too entertained!

Melanie had her first high school dance. She looked beautiful! I got some pictures...






Randi-lyn did Mel's hair and I french-tipped her nails (and she wore my wedding necklace)


A hug from mommy ♥
Okay, I think we're up to date! I will try to keep up. Its been rough. I will also go back and post some old pictures for fun (like of her birthday and Vegas) when I get the chance.



























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it sounds like you guys had a really great time , I cant believe how absolutely beautiful mel is , she looks so grown up