Well, first a little update on how Madie is doing. I didn't stick with the doctor's recommendations on her strict diet. I just couldn't do it. 1 oz of clear liquid every hour... the poor girl was starving. She seems to be doing about 90% better. Her momma on the other hand, has been sick! I have had a sore throat and the sniffles since Wednesday.
So today we went to Spanish Fork for Thanksgiving. It was a good day. Madie enjoyed all the food and all the people. We had a pinata for the kids and it was fun. Grandma got sick and couldn't stay, which was really hard. But it was good to see and visit the rest of the family. I took a few pictures. When I get the uploaded I will post them.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
I'm glad Madison is feeling better & was able to enjoy her first Thanksgiving! There is nothing worse than your baby being sick!
Post a Comment