Monday, November 10, 2008

I've been tagged...a while ago!

Well, Cassie tagged me a while ago, but I've been busy.

Lucky Number 8 Tag (#1)
8 t.v. shows I watch: (I don't much watch tv, its a waste of time!)
1. The Biggest Loser (religiously every Tuesday!)
2. Fox 13 News in the morning (don't really watch, but listen)
3. Whatever is on at the center while I work out
4. Sometimes the Disney channel with Madie
5. Any Veggietale movie
6. Any Disney movie
7.
8.

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. worked out
2. babysat Melissa and Jake
3. payed bills
4. cleaned house
5. did grocery shopping
6. made a fabulous Italian dinner for Brian and the kids
7. went to High School Musical 3
8. cried myself to sleep

8 favorite places to eat:
1. my home
2. Johnny C's
3. Olive Garden
4. Pizza Factory
5. Any Italian restaurant!
6.
7.
8.

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. snow
4. Taking out my endowments in March
5. Jeni's wedding
6. Vegas Baby!!!
7. my own wedding someday
8. every day I get to spend with my baby girl

8 things on my wish list:
1. a worthy priesthood holder who will love me unconditionally
2. a temple marriage
3. more siblings for Madie
4. my own house
5. a new car would be nice
6. I need a vacation
7. I've been needing a new set of scriptures
8. a makeover!

Now I tag:
1. Mom
2. Jeni
3. Marianne
4. Holly
5. Sydnee
6. Nina
7. Mandie
8. Jaime

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~
TAG #2
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was 14. I honestly don't remember what I was doing. Probably just being a kid doing what kids do.

What's on my to do list?
Its way too long! As soon as I am done with this, I need to feed and change the baby, then we have a few errands to run. Hopefully Brian can pick Madie up around 4 so I can go into work to finish inventory. After inventory, I will drive out to Huntington to pick Madie up. Then come home, feed the baby, bathe the baby, and go to bed. Then tomorrow I will wake up early to have Madison at my mom's by 7:30 so I can be into work at 8. After work I will go back over to my mom's and watch BL at 7. Come home at nine. After tomorrow, I don't have any plans!!! Can't wait.

What are my favorite snacks?
I am addicted to Diet Mt Dew Code Red and the Zone protein bars.

What would I do if I was a millionaire?
First, I'd pay tithing. Then, I would make sure myself and my family were taken care of. I would take a vacation. Then I'd invest the rest and hopefully have enough to live off the interest.

Places I have lived?
Price, Utah til I was 15, then Twin Falls, Idaho for 5 1/2 years, then back to Price for the past 4 years

Jobs I have had?
ShopKo as a cashier, Bridgeview as a CNA, Castle Country Care Center as a CNA, Savage (Carbon Transport) as whatever they needed me to do, and The Boy Scout Office.

People I tag:
Holly is the only one I know FOR SURE that will do this, but anyone who wants to can.

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

You did it. I heard your coming for a visit to my house next week. I'm excited!