Tuesday, November 25, 2008
an update...
I called the doctor this morning and got a 12:30 pm appointment. Dr. Madsen was pretty worried about her. He sent us straight over to the hospital for x-rays and labwork. We were at the hospital all day! He said if the x-rays came back bad he would admit her right away. He was scared her stomach was shutting down. Thankfully, the x-rays came back ok. I'm not sure what the labwork showed. He put Madison on a special, very restricted diet (poor baby can't even eat her first Thanksgiving dinner). He gave her another shot of Rocephin because her ears are still really bad. He also said it is time for tubes again. We have another appointment Monday to see how she is doing and set up the appointment for tubes. Her weight stayed the same as yesterday, and she hasn't thrown up at all today (but she hasn't really eaten)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor thing...both of you. Stay strong! You two are always in my prayers. I know we are far apart but if there is absolutely anything I can do for you please let me know.
Post a Comment