Monday, August 17, 2009

a make over for madie


Yes, this is my daughter... after she got a hold of my make-up. she told me she was pretty. what do you think? And, yes, she has mascara in her teeth.

4 comments:

The Johnsons said...

No mom gets away without their daughter doing that. Got to love them!

Darrell and Brianne Bennett said...

hahahahaha! My sisters and I used to do that all the time when we were little! That brought back some good memories! :D Cute!

Holly said...

HAHAHAHA! Mackaylee does the same thing with my makeup ALL THE TIME!!! If I could just find a hiding spot that she can't get to and that I'd remember where I put it! LOL! We have such silly girls!

Tam said...

oh maybe that's my fault. She visits me too often with Melanie and her makeup everywhere. Melissa is always putting lip gloss on her. Sorry, but hehehehe. pay back... oh and you know what the saying is? "hope your kids grow up to be just like YOU" hehehe