On Friday Kyle, Melissa, Jake, Madison, and I went to the park for International Days. Food prices there are outrageous (as it is at any fair/fair-like festivity). So Kyle went to Little Caesars and got us a pizza. The kids had snow-cones. They went to the fish pond. We had a lot of fun.
here are the kids with their snow-cones:
Madison won bubbles at the fish pond. Kyle blew bubbles for her. She thought that was great fun!

Then on Saturday, after the 5K, Melanie, Melissa, Jake, Madison and I went to the parade. Of course, the funnest part was the candy. It was a big hit!
Then on Saturday, after the 5K, Melanie, Melissa, Jake, Madison and I went to the parade. Of course, the funnest part was the candy. It was a big hit!
The kiddos on the curb:
After the parade, we went home and ate some lunch and took a nap. I didn't want to go back to the park in the heat, so I waited until pretty late. Then Melanie and I took Madison to the carnival to ride some rides. She had fun.
Here she is on the train (she is in the middle):
Weeeee... ?!?
And on the helicopter:
she had fun!
1 comment:
Oh how fun!!! It's funny the things that entertain our little ones! Mackaylee loves, loves, loves bubbles too! Glad you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment