Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pictures of Weight-loss Progress (WARNING: gross)

I'm warning you now. This may gross you out!!! So don't look if you don't want to see. But I feel I have every right to brag, so I'm going to!

I was going to wait until the end of the contest to post any pictures of my weight-loss progress. But I decided to go ahead and do it now. And if I reach 135 at next weeks weigh-in, I'll take another picture. If not, I'll wait until I do.

The first picture is taken right after my water broke and about 11 hours before Madison was born. The second picture was taken New Year's Day 2008. The third one was one year ago this month. Yuck! I can't believe I looked like that a year ago. I lost ten pounds in two months and then didn't lose again until the first of this year. So here is my progress. I took pictures to celebrate every ten pounds lost. I'm at the point where it is getting harder to lose, so I will take pictures at every five pounds I lose. I've lost a lot of fat and now I want to tone up. You can see from the last picture that I have a lot of toning up to do! I'd still like to lose about 10 pounds if I can (don't call me crazy). I still feel like I have quite a bit of fat on my stomach. Its not as flat as it could be (or once was). I do realize it will take time though.

Front:

Side:

No comments: