Thursday, May 7, 2009

Week 18 weigh-in results

Week 1: -7.8 lbs
Week 2: -3.2 lbs
Week 3: -3.0 lbs
Week 4: -2.6 lbs
Week 5: -2.6 lbs
Week 6: -0.2 lbs
Week 7: PASS
Week 8: -1.2 lbs
Week 9: PASS
Week 1o: -2.0 lbs
Week 11: -0.4 lbs
Week 12: +2.4 lbs
Week 13: +/-0
Week 15: +3 lbs
Week 16: -3.2 lbs
Week 17: -2.4 lbs
Week 18: -0.4 lbs

Total lost in 2009: 23.6 lbs

So my goal for last week was 1.3 lbs and I did 1/3 of that. I really tried all week (including my 3+ mile run on Sunday). Even though I didn't reach my goal, I still feel great about the weigh in. I'm not really setting a goal for next week, but I would like to lose 1.5-2 lbs. I do realize that I am at a point where it is getting harder to lose weight. So I will be grateful for any kind of a loss! Two more weeks left.

2 comments:

Syd said...

Hey I've been texting you but I'm not sure you're getting them. Did you still want that other bow? I need to know what kind so I can order things if I need to. Great job with the weight loss you're doing better than I am. :)

Syd said...

I left you a facebook message and then read your blog comments so here I go again. :) I'm teaching another class end of June beginning of July sometime if you still want to learn how to scrapbook. Or if you want to buy the program I can come down to Price sometime and show you how it works. I think you and Madison should come down for a visit sometime. Tally really needs a friend her age, even if it's only for a couple days. (She needs to learn how to share) :) It would be nice to have walk/running partner, PLUS the park is right next to the walking track here so you can go to the park on your way home. SO nice. I'll work on your bow tonight. Let me know what you want done with the wedding bows when you decide, so I can start them. So far my summer isn't very busy but it always ends up being crazy busy so the more time I have to work on them the better.