Saturday, December 20, 2008

family Christmas party

Today we had our annual Rhodes family Christmas party! It was fun. Due to a misunderstanding, Kyle went missing for a while and everyone worried about him. But once he showed up, we were all relieved enough to enjoy ourselves. Dinner was great! I still have heartburn. Madison sure enjoyed all the treats. Her favorite were the candy cane cookies, which are tradition in our family. Grandma (who passed away 17 years ago) used to make them when we were little. So they bring back memories of my childhood. Santa was a big hit! Madie cried, of course. But he brought her a cute little baby that she totally adores, so it was all good. I have misplaced my camera, so Jeni took a few for me. I will have to get them from her to upload later.

I sure hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season!!!

No comments: