Madison went to the doctor today. She has gained 10 oz in 20 days!!! She FINALLY reached 17 pounds. Her doctor said she looks great! Now she'll have her surgery next Wednesday, then she will have some labwork done on Saturday, and then she has another doctor visit on the 13th (the day she turns 15 months).
She is growing up too fast. Now she asks me "What is that?" all day. She loves grandma's puppy. I had to explain to the receptionist at the doctor that "anything with four feet is a puppy, but if it has two feet its a baby." This came about when Madie got a sticker. She said, "What is that?" so I told her, "Its a puppy." The receptionist looked at me like I was crazy and explained to me that it was a giraffe, not a puppy. She just doesn't understand that Madie doesn't know what a giraffe is, nor can she say "giraffe" (yet). But she loves her "puppies" and "babies".
We hope everyone had a Happy Holiday! I will post all about ours soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment