Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Resolutions!!!

20 Minutes left of 2008! And what am I doing? Blogging, of course...

Well, I wanted to post my New Years Resolutions. And, yes, I did make some this year. Last year I chose not to because I didn't want to set myself up for failure. This year I chose to set "goals" (aka resolutions) because I wanted to physically have something to work on. (Hope that made sense)

So here they are:
My #1 Resolution is to give up soda. Jeni made that her resolution for 2008, and as of today, has gone a full year without any carbonation. If she can do it, I know I can. She is my inspiration. I am currently drinking my last soda; a Mt Dew Code Red (my favorite). Oh, and CONGRATS Jeni, for being so strong!

Here are a few others:
Physically
**Lose weight (isn't this everyone's #1 Resolution year after year?) But seriously, I hope to lose 30 lbs in 2009!
**Run the 5K this summer and do it in under 35 minutes

Spiritually
**Read the Book of Mormon before taking out my endowments
**Take out my endowments in 2009!!!

Financially
**Pay a full tithe
**Put 20% (or more) of my income in savings

Overall, I just want to be a better person to the people I am around and that I come into contact with. I am very optimistic that 2009 will be much better than 2008!

Here's to the New Year!!!

1 comment:

Tam said...

I know you can do it dear. You have always done what you said. You're a strong woman. I am proud of you and for what you have done with your life. You go girl!!