
Madison has her own Christmas tree set up in her room! The ornaments are silver and pink, it has pink bows and silver and pink tinsel, multi-colored lights and multi-colored candy canes. Its beautiful! And the angel on top is very special because it was a gift from my step mom last year. The tree is only 3 foot, but I think its perfect!


these pictures are hard to see because they are blurry
Madie and I have matching stockings!
I am getting so excited for Christmas! And so is Madie.
I took Madison out to dinner tonight. We needed to get out and spend some time together. She hardly ate, as usual. But it was still fun. Then we came home and put up the tree. I know Christmas is less than a week away, but six days is plenty of time to have a tree up for a 14 month old. We've had one up in the living room since the day after Thanksgiving. But I thought it would be neat for Madie to have a tree of her own. Madison sure had fun helping me put on the ornaments and candy canes. Then when I put the angel on, she was thrilled to see the "baby" as she called it. Then I turned off the room lights and on the tree lights and it was so neat to see her little face light up. I wish I would have had the camera. But it was something that only I experienced and will never forget. Then we had chocolate milk together. We should have had hot cocoa, but I thought chocolate milk would be better for Madie, so that's what I had too. We had spent the day wrapping gifts, so she has some gifts under her tree.
Tomorrow we have our family Christmas party (my dad's side of the family). Madison gets to sit on Santa's lap again! And she gets to open her first gift this year. Yay!
I can't believe how much I enjoy Christmas now that I have a child. Seeing her face light up makes my heart melt. Her joy makes me feel like the kid at Christmas.


1 comment:
How fun! I thought about putting up a tree in Mackaylee's room but then I remembered how destructive my child is! LOL!
Post a Comment