Tuesday, February 10, 2009

such a lonely day...

On Tuesdays my mom takes Madison while I work. I try to get my work done on Tuesdays, so the rest of the week I can "play" with Madie. Today I haven't felt very well. But I sure have missed Madie today. Its been lonely without her.




Here is our typical day...



She helps me work:




Madie says hi! (she's waving)








We eat... a lot!




Snack-time!








She greets people who come in (and plays with her buddy Kaylee when she comes in)



She's a climber (trying to put stuff away... she's too smart. she found a patch on the floor, knew where it went, and put it away!)



And she sleeps...



...a lot!!!


3 comments:

Holly Steffen said...

that climbing picture gave me a heart attack!

Tam said...

oh my I didn't know that she could climb like that. maybe she needs to go rock climbing with David. HE HE HE.....

Holly said...

Ha! Mackaylee is a climber like that too! Anything the girl can figure out how to climb she's up! She gets in trouble in nursery for trying to climb up everything! I love the climbing pic! Looks like our girls have a ton in common!