Friday, February 27, 2009

Week 7 weigh-in results!

Week 1: -7.8 lbs (6th place)
Week 2: -3.2 lbs (4th place)
Week 3: -3.0 lbs (13th place)
Week 4: -2.6 lbs (23rd place)
Week 5: -2.6 lbs (3rd place)
Week 6: -0.2 lbs
Week 7: PASS* (we're allowed 2 free passes where our weight doesn't count that week)


TOTAL: 19.4 lbs down

*If you must know, the reason I took a pass is because I was up 0.8 lbs. But I think I have good reasons:
1. Valentine's weekend killed me, depression = chocolate = weight gain, I'm just glad it wasn't a huge gain
2. I usually weigh-in in the mornings, on an empty stomach. This week I weighed in at 7:30 pm after eating normally throughout the day and drinking a ton of water. So some of it could have been water weight.
3. Brian took Madie for the day, and I'm used to breastfeeding her a few times throughout the day/night and I wasn't able to because she wasn't with me. I was "full" of milk. That was a couple ounces right there.
4. Work has been BUSY. I haven't been getting out of work until 6:30 pm. By the time I make my deposit, its around 7 and I have just been too tired and too worn out to work out. Next week will be better!
5. Madie has been teething (or sick) so she has been up all night, every night for the past week. So I have been so tired. Like I said, next week WILL be better.

I am not making excuses, just being aware of the reasons for not losing this week so that I can work on them for next week. My goal is to hit that 20 lb mark (meaning I need to lose 1.4 lbs). I know I can do it!

No comments: