Monday, February 16, 2009

Week 5 weigh in results

Week 1: -7.8 lbs (6th place)
Week 2: -3.2 lbs (4th place)
Week 3: -3.0 lbs (13th place)
Week 4: -2.6 lbs (23rd place)
Week 5: -2.6 lbs (3rd place)

TOTAL: 19.2 lbs down

Hoping next weeks weigh in will be at 20+ lbs lost this year!!! Also hoping our team can be #1 at least one week. We have 15 weeks to go. My goal is to lose another10-15 lbs. I bought a size 6 pair of jeans the other day and they fit!

4 comments:

Tam said...

Amanda you're doing good on your weight loss program, but no matter
how much you lose, you will always be beautiful. Keep smiling!!
I love you!!!

Holly said...

Wow! Size 6?!?! That's awesome! Keep up the good work!

Holly Steffen said...

awesome!!!!

are you making this private? if you do: add meeeee
hcsteffen@gmail.com

Holly said...

I tried emailing you but for some odd reason it wouldn't do it so my emails are pwincessbailey@hotmail.com or hollabailey@gmail.com