Friday, February 27, 2009

Relay for Life 06/05/09

I am getting a team together for Relay for Life. Anyone who is willing to be on my team, let me know ASAP!!! It takes place June 5th at CEU track. Anyone (including my out of town friends and family) can participate (Cassie, Sydnee- I mean you and anyone else you would like to join us) We can have up to ten team members, but if we have more than that, we could always create two teams (like if I find 11 people, we could have one team of 6 and one of 5). Let me know so I can get you some info. It doesn't cost you anything and all you have to do is walk (and you don't even have to walk the whole time, we just need at least one team member on the track during the whole thing). Please join me!!!

It starts June 5th at 5:00 pm and ends June 6th at 10:00 a.m. (but like I said, you don't have to walk the whole time).

1 comment:

Syd said...

haha it sounds like fun, let me check my calandar. What am I supposed to do with Tally during this? Leave her with her grandparents and daddy probably. I'll see what I can find out and let you know.