I didn't sleep last night. I can't breathe. Kept having asthma attacks. Stupid inhaler is expired, don't have insurance to get a new one. Anyway, I did get in a few hours of sleep. Then the frickin' phone rings at 8 am. It was the nurse for Madison's pediatrician (her regular doctor, not the lady we've been seeing). She just wanted to check on Madie to see how she was feeling. I am very grateful for that call. I was grumpy about it at first, but glad she woke me up so I could get an appointment. If you don't call early, you get put on a waiting list.
So I took Madie in. She weighed 18 lbs 1 oz (and was 29.5 inches long). She's gained a whole pound since our last appointment (in January). He checked her over and decided that in addition to the antibiotic the other doctor put her on, she also needed to be on another antibiotic so they would work together because she has some pretty nasty bugs between her urine, ears, and lungs. I have to take her back to the hospital Thursday to run some more tests and make sure the antibiotics are working. And we'll go from there.
I am still pretty sick. I feel like my lungs are on fire. I picked up some lung congestion/cough medicine to see if I can get to feeling better. If not, the next four days of work are going to suck!
1 comment:
Hope you get feeling better soon!
Post a Comment