Thursday, March 26, 2009

Trying not to worry, but it will be a long two weeks...

Well, the doctor called earlier this week. I missed his call but he left a message saying it was urgent that I get back to him. I tried all that day. His nurses said he'd call me when he was done with patients. I never heard from him. So I assumed everything was okay...

Then he called me early this morning from his house (like that can't be a good sign). He said there was a problem with Madison's urine. He didn't go into details, but said he wanted to test it again in two weeks and if the "problem" hasn't corrected itself, he will send us to Primary Children's for further testing.

He asked if she had been having any symptoms. He was very surprised when I said no. She's had a little fever, but she's getting another tooth in. Taking that into consideration, I thought she had been acting really good. She seems happy. I don't know what symptoms he had expected. Maybe I should have asked. If there is something wrong, I want to know now!!!

As if I'm not already stressed out...

Her dad is also having health problems that have me pretty worried. I don't think he wants me to post about that, so I won't. But I hope he is going to be okay. I hope we don't lose him.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I know its so hard not to worry about Maddie, or even Maddie's dad but remember that everything is in the Lord's hands. Has Maddie had a blessing lately? Have you?? I promise they will help with everything. It may not make everything perfect, but it will make it easier to deal with. Please please please let me know if there is anything I can do. I'm always willing to drive down there if you need help with anything. If you need a friend, call me (208-219-0171).

Tam said...

Amanda, you said today that you are really tired and don't feel too well, Well honey, here's your sign. YOU'RE stressing out and you need to stop worring right now and go to bed and get some sleep. Let your immune system down and you'll be down and then what is Madi going to do without you? Take care of you !!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you are going through so much , try not to worry and make yourself sick , it will be alright with Madie and Brian