Thursday, March 19, 2009

Week 10 weigh-in results

Week 1: -7.8 lbs (6th place)
Week 2: -3.2 lbs (4th place)
Week 3: -3.0 lbs (13th place)
Week 4: -2.6 lbs (23rd place)
Week 5: -2.6 lbs (3rd place)
Week 6: -0.2 lbs
Week 7: PASS (57th place)
Week 8: -1.2 lbs (8th place)
Week 9: PASS (27th place)
Week 1o: -2.0 lbs

TOTAL: 22.6 lbs down

This week marks the half-way point in our contest. And I couldn't be more happy with this weeks results. I never planned on posting my weight in numbers, just the number of pounds lost. But I also never planned on having awesome results like I have. So, here are my REAL numbers.

125 lbs: weight in high school (1999-2002)
140 lbs: weight on driver's license (September 2005)
150 lbs: pre-pregnancy weight (as of January 2007)
197 lbs: the day I came home from hospital (Oct 2007)
180 lbs: January 2008
162.0 lbs: January 2009 (Day one of this contest)
139.4 lbs: TODAY

I am finally in the 130's, a weight I haven't been for YEARS! I doubt I can get back to 125 lbs, but I am so pleased where I am! Even if I don't place at all in this contest (which I do think is possible, I've lost an average of 2.26 lbs/week and if I don't lose anymore, I still average over a pound per week) , I feel like I've won the biggest prize ever. (Don't worry mom, 125 lbs is not my goal)

1 comment:

jeni and jordan said...

I am so happy for you! You have worked so hard and look great!