A few Sundays ago I joined an FHE group. There are 9 of us in our group. We will meet once a month and exchange packets. We have all chosen our topics so there won't be duplicates. We will make one FHE packet for each member of our group. So when we meet together, we will exchange our packets and take home 9 different packets on 9 different topics. Make sense? We meet for the first time on March 31 (so I have a couple weeks), but I've been thinking about it and would like to get started soon. So I was looking for ideas or suggestions. We need to have a lesson/story, game/activity/craft, song, a recipe for treats, and anything else we'd like to have. My topic is temples (I chose it, if you wouldn't believe that). I'm looking for ideas... Not asking anyone to research for me, but if there is something you remember enjoying as a child, please share! Thanks!!!
I also wanted to update on Madie. Well, not really because there is nothing new to update. The dr told me if I didn't hear from her by Friday at noon to give her a call. So far I haven't heard. I'm hoping that is a good thing. Madison has been really cranky today, but took a 2 hour nap. She's also been feverish.
Tomorrow I'm taking her on a St. Patty's Day scavanger hunt. I'm so excited! I'll post pictures.
1 comment:
Well I love to see the temple is obviously your song. Try www.sugardoodle.net it is alot of primary helps that you could get ideas from the lady also scans every Friend graphic onto her sight so all pictures are church approved but also tell you from which friend the graphic came from so if you find a temple graphic there might be a temple story that goes with it. :) Hope this helps!
Post a Comment