
^Mommy and Madie^

^When we first got there, I put her "leash" on her. She didn't really need it. She did really good^

talking to the Tiger

"What's that?"

^She was dancing! You can't really tell other than by looking at her heals. It was so cute^

^RJ the clown (on the right) and the Easter Bunny (on the left) riding 4-wheelers^

^running for candy. she got quite a bit!^

^"Mommys Lucky Charm"^

^Happy St Patty's Day! (well, Tuesday)^

^still sick^
A little update...
Last night I gave her the yucky medicine (Zyrtec) and she fell right to sleep. She slept all night, coughing a little, but she was able to sleep through it. She has done okay off and on throughout the day. I can tell she feels a lot better, but isn't quite herself yet.
Now I am feeling really yucky!
2 comments:
looks like a blast! (minus the being sick part) i hope you don't get it too bad. sick mommy's don't get time off. =[
I'm glad you could find something bright and cheerful to add color to your not so fun weekend.
Post a Comment