I just got off the phone with the doctor. It wasn't a good conversation...
Basically, Madison has a severe infection. The doctor went through everything, and I know I won't remember it all, but I will try. She said her white blood cell count was over three times normal levels, when looked under a microscope it was "ugly", her pH was off, she has crystals in her urine, she has protein in her urine, and thats all I can remember right now.
Now I don't know what a lot of that means, but I do know the doctor told me there is something going on and its not good. She is going to talk with a few people and call me back around 5. She might send us in for x-rays to make sure there isn't a blockage from her surgery. She also asked which pharmacy I used and what time they closed tonight (not sure why).
I'll keep you posted.
Oh, and we didn't do the scavenger hunt. I woke up sick and there is just too much going on for that. But we are going to the parade for sure tomorrow!!
1 comment:
Oh poor little Maddie. Give her a big hug for me and Mackaylee and continue to be strong for her! Nevef forget that Heavenly Father chose you to have her and that you are doing exactly what he wants you to do.
Post a Comment