Friday, April 3, 2009

Madie's first dry night!

Last night Madison did not want to wear a diaper or a pull-up to bed (she usually wears pull-ups during the day and diapers at night, but last night she didn't want either). She kept taking it off. So I tried out her cloth training panties thinking they would be more comfortable for her. I was pretty sure I'd have to wash the sheets this morning, which is fine because I wash them every Saturday anyway.

Well... she woke up dry! Then we went into the bathroom and she went potty. She was so proud of herself. It was the cutest thing.

Here she is showing off her big girl (training) panties...
they are a little big, but actually they are size 18M. She's just small! But they work and she likes them.

Here she is on the potty...
she was checking out what it was that made the "tinkle" sound.
Yay for Madie!!!

3 comments:

Holly Steffen said...

i officially am envious.

Holly Steffen said...

i am officially envious.

Anonymous said...

what a big girl