
Okay, its late (or early, depends on how you look at it... its only 3 am).
My mind has been racing all night. 13 days is now officially down to 12. I'm going through the temple, yet I am making it into as big of a deal as getting married.
Well, I decided NOT to go through Provo. Yeah, that decision has been weighing on my mind for the past three months, and I made that decision within a few hours. (I really only had to remember that Nick proposed there and I immediately changed my mind). So now I am thinking about Draper. Yeah, I hadn't thought about that one before, because it is new. But it is for sure a possibility.
I am pretty sure it will be Mount Timpanogos. I still want to go up there and pray about it.
2 comments:
a temple is a temple. whichever one you go to will be perfect for you. we only have palmyra around here so no options for us.
i wish i was closer... i'd love to go through with you. it can be really overwhelming the first time!!
ok so i think its not your first time, right?
anyways, i'd love to go with you!
Post a Comment