Friday, April 3, 2009

Update on Brian...

Brian does not follow/read my blogs, but I really hope if he does read or is told about this blog, he does not get upset. He is just a really personal person who does not like anything about him put out for the world to read.

But Holly just left a comment on my one of my posts and it made me think that I haven't really said how he is doing. Thanks Holly! And Syd for the email wondering how he was.

Anyway, without going into too much detail, I'll kinda tell you a little about what happened.

He had a tooth pulled a few weeks back. Then he kept getting really sick. He ended up having to go up north for emergency surgery. His sinus had been punctured. He got a really bad infection in his blood. The doctor said if they hadn't caught the infection when they did, he could have died. He was put on a lot of medications: pain killers, antibiotics, nausea medication, etc. You don't mess with infections in your blood! After lots of medicine, he started to feel better. And after several days in SLC, he was finally able to come back home. This past week, he has seemed to still have sinus problems. He spent the day today throwing up. So he is doing a lot better than her was, but still isn't back to his normal self.

I'll be sure to let you know if anything changes.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I'm glad he's doing ok!