Thursday, April 23, 2009

Meet Princess

Madison got a new kitten today!!! The girls we got it from had named her Princess, so we will probably stick with that but add on to it. Not sure. We've only had the kitten for an hour! Madie loves her!!! I've wanted to get her a puppy for a while, but puppies are higher maintenence and can be pricey. So we went to the animal shelter on Monday and all they had were adult cats and no puppies. But today while at work, there were two girls right outside my shop giving away free kittens. So we took the calmest one. I'm so excited for Madie!

I'll need to teach her how to hold her better, but the kitten is so laid back. It lets Madie do whatever...

Isn't she cute?

Madison put her in the stroller and pushed her all throughout the store.

Here's a short little video... (sorry, the quality is not the greatest. I'm at work, so the pictures and video were taken with my phone)

2 comments:

Syd said...

I've wanted to get Tally a pet for a while. She's obsessed with animals. Never new what to get her though. I've always pictures a black lab in my head. In fact with a hot pink collar and named Princess! Funny I know. We've never gotten around to doing anything yet. Now that I'm running/walking everyday I maybe be able to handle a dog. We'll have to see.

Anonymous said...

that is sooo cute , one lil princess pushing another lil princess