Tuesday was just a typical Tuesday (Biggest Loser night with the girls). Wednesday I had a rough day and decided to move. After work Madie and I drove around thinking about where we would want to live (Cassie, I filled out an application for Foxburough and am turning it in tomorrow). Thursday Madison and I went to Brian's for dinner. He is an amazing cook! Then Friday we went to the funeral. I did get a few pictures (its what I do best) but I won't post all of them.
*My Mommy, Me, Grandma, Grandpa*

*Madie was pretty tired.*

*I love this face*

*Mom and her Uncle Larry (I think)

*Mom and her "favorite Uncle Wayne*

*Mom and her Aunt Gail*

*Jen and Madie, she wasn't too sure*

*on the way home*
While we were up North, my allergies were so bad. We picked up some allergy medicine, but it gave me a really bad headache (I would call this one the worst migraine I've had in a long time). That night and all weekend, Brian took care of me. I spent the night at his house so he could take care of Madie while I slept. I finally felt better and was able to enjoy a little bit of my weekend. Brian, the kids, and I tie dyed t-shirts. It was so much fun! I didn't get pictures of us doing it, but I'll have to post a picture of her shirt. It turned out so cute. We also watched a few movies (most of them I slept through) and he made some yummy food.
Monday Madie had a doctor's appointment. She gained 5 oz in 10 days! He diagnosed her with eczema. I apply some special lotion with a prescription cream. Hopefully her rash will go away and she can start to feel better soon. The poor girl scratches her arms all night long. Here is a picture of her at the doctor's office. She had so much fun playing with his chair.


*Madie got into my make-up. She did a pretty good job of putting mascara on her cheeks and lipstick on*

*We went to Wal-Mart at naptime. She slept an hour like this!*

*Bath-time is more fun when I color the water for her. She also loves to use her bath markers*


*Bath-time is more fun when I color the water for her. She also loves to use her bath markers*

*We usually always have matching outfits on. Monday we both wore our Nauvoo shirts Jeni got us last year.*


Well, that was pretty much our week. This week I am still in the process of finding an apartment. I hope to be moved by the end of summer or maybe next spring. I don't really want to move between September and February. So if I don't find anything within the next few months, I will probably wait a year. We'll see...
ENJOY YOUR WEEK!!!

2 comments:
why are you moving? I loved our apartment. I wouldn't move to ones in Wellington. I cleaned the apartments and I din't like the Wellington ones. Good luck!
try roscrea, they are nice if you fall in the income category.
Post a Comment