Thursday, April 23, 2009

weight-loss confessions (week 16 weigh in)

Week 1: -7.8 lbs
Week 2: -3.2 lbs
Week 3: -3.0 lbs
Week 4: -2.6 lbs
Week 5: -2.6 lbs
Week 6: -0.2 lbs
Week 7: PASS
Week 8: -1.2 lbs
Week 9: PASS
Week 1o: -2.0 lbs
Week 11: -0.4 lbs
Week 12: +2.4 lbs
Week 13: +/-0
Week 15: +3 lbs
Week 16: -3.2

Total lost in 2009: 20.8 lbs

So I hit my lowest at week 11 at 139 lbs. I was so proud of myself. Then I got stressed out. Madison got sick, I got sick, Easter, a few other personal issues, etc. Not to mention going out of town a few times and having to eat out. I hate making excuses, but stress really does impact MY weight. Since hitting 139, I have GAINED 5.4 lbs.
So this week, I've really tried to relax, reduce the stress, start eating better, and working out. And I lost 3.2 lbs!!! Hopefully at next weeks weigh in, I can be back down to 139. So my goal for next week is 2.2 lbs.

No comments: