Bad news first (just because it happened in that order)
Madison's fever ran high all weekend. It actually spiked to 105*F. I waited it out and called her doctor this morning. Come to find out, she has double ear infections, sinus infection, and is starting to get a respiratory infection. So the doctor gave her a shot of rocephin and put her on a decongestant. We have to go back tomorrow morning for another shot. Then her surgery is Wednesday morning and after her surgery we have to go in for yet another shot. He wants to do a series of three. And, last week I was so excited that she had finally reached 17 pounds. Now she is down again. 16 lbs 14 oz. She is only down two ounces (in a week) but it seems like a whole lot more than that!
And the good news...
After the doctor and the pharmacy, we went home. I put Madie down for a nap and checked my email. There was an email from the radio station. They decided to sponsor our team!!! I am so excited. I promise to write more about the big meltdown when I can. But for now, I have to go care for my sick little girl. She needs her momma.
No comments:
Post a Comment