Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday night ramblings...

Well, I suppose I should update everyone on how Madison is doing (since my Inbox is full with everyone wanting to know).

Yesterday she woke up in a great mood. She played, sang, and even ate like her normal self. Then we had to go to work. I gave her some Loritab before leaving for work just in case. The entire five hours I was at work, she cried. And not just a whinny cry, she was screaming at the top of her lungs! After work, I bathed her, fed her, and she fell right to sleep. I think it was just the medicine making her loopy and she was fighting it. But it was horrible!

Then today, she woke up in a great mood again. All smiles and wanting kisses. We had to work again today, but this time I did not give her the Loritab. I decided I would wait to see if she needed it. Things went well at work. She played for the first hour or two, then took a two hour nap. Mel came by after school, so she hung out with Mel until I closed. I think she feels a lot better. I have my baby back!

Then we went to work out. I am still kinda sick, so I wasn't up for cardio or weight training. Jeni and Mel wanted to swim, so I gave in and went swimming. I put Madie in a little tube my friend Mandie gave me. Her head can't get underwater because of her tubes. She did great! We took turns playing with her. Mel, Jen, and Jordan kept getting her to make the funniest faces. I wish I would have brought my camera! It was so funny. Anyway, I was able to get in a fairly good workout. I am pretty proud, considering I am still getting over being sick. I also got on the scale. In one week, I have lost 5.4 lbs!!! Yay!

Well, after swimming I had to stop off and get Madie some diapers. So I also picked her up some Hershey kisses. She LOVES kisses (both chocolate ones and kisses from momma). I gave her a few. Then I realized every time she has chocolate before bed, she has a hard time falling asleep. I have tried for almost two hours to get her to sleep, and she refuses. So I am going to go put on a movie for her... I think Peter Pan sounds good.

No comments: