Wednesday, January 28, 2009

boys

GRRRRR!!! I just need to vent. I'm beginning to believe I will be single forever. There have been a few guys in my life. But here I am, around 30 days or so until I turn 25 and still SINGLE. I'm just frustrated. Why can't I find anyone? Here have been my most recent options:
Guy #1: says he loves me but goes behind my back on a dating website. to me, that isn't love.
Guy #2: also says he loves me but works with a really cute girl who asked him out. then he tells me about it and decides we should be "just friends". What a coincidence.
Guy #3: I never really dated, but we've talked. He tells me he is dating someone right now, but if things don't work out, then we could see where things go. Then I also find he was on a dating website. So either he is cheating on his new girl or he lied to me. I don't know. I don't care. I hate being lied to.
Guy #4: I think is absolutely adorable. I can't even look at him or talk to him. My daughter flirts with him more than I do. I wish he would ask me out. But he would just break my heart too.

Yeah, and the funny thing. All of this happened within the past 4 hours.

I suppose its okay. I can focus on other things (like the temple!).

No comments: