Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Daughter is My Greatest Blessing!!!

I don't really have anything new to say.
I just felt like writing a blog.

Madison is doing well. Her hernia is HUGE! Her appointment with the surgeon is Friday morning. Of course, I'll update after the appointment. Speaking of Friday, I'll be live on the radio... and I'm not at all excited about it (so I won't tell you what time or what station... ha ha).

I just want to take a moment to brag about my wonderful daughter! I feel like the most blessed mom in the world because I feel like I have the greatest daughter in the world! I'm sure every mom feels this way about their child/children. But honestly, she is so good. I feel like the Lord blessed me with such a wonderful child because he knew I would be a single mom. She goes to work with me four days a week (sometimes two or three if my mom takes her, but its at least two days a week). She plays independently while I work. She talks to my customers. She colors. She naps. We eat lunch together. She does great. Most people who come into the store, mention what a good baby she is. I also work out four nights a week. Three of those nights, she sits in the stroller while I work out (sometimes for over an hour). She reads her book and eats her cookies, drinks her juice. She talks to the other people there and even flirts with one of the workers (Josh). She does so great. So many people tell me their children never would have allowed them to do that. I like to go swimming one night a week. I put her in her tube and she does so well. I get so many comments on how great she is. I love her so much and am so grateful to have her in my life.

On another note, being single is getting old. Most days, I am comfortable being single. Just me and Madie and our little routine. We don't need anyone to come in and mess it up. But then night falls (like now) and I realize how much fuller my life would be if I had someone (other than Madison) to share my days/nights with. I guess when the Lord decides its time, it will be. I just wish it would be soon.

Anyway, thats enough blogging for now. I think I will go to bed. Good night, friends.

1 comment:

Holly said...

You're such a good mommy! Never forget that! She may be your greatest blessing but I can promise that you are hers as well!

Go check out my latest blog. You've been tagged!