This morning I thought Madison was playing in her room. I went to check on her, and this is what I found...
Knowing she would eventually need a potty chair, today was the day I chose to get one (for obvious reasons). Madie helped me pick out a fairly cheap pink one. As soon as we got home, we put it together and she HAD to help, as always. Then we tried it out...

"such a pro!"

"such a pro!"
kinda blurry, but she's so modest covering herself up
So proud of herself!!!
She did great. She sat right down and even "went"! Then she stood up and clapped. Hopefully potty training comes easy for us. I would LOVE to not have to buy diapers anymore. And if it happens soon, she'll never wear bigger than a size three diaper.
Another "big girl" moment this week...
she went to nursery by herself at church for the first time. It was sad, but she had fun. At least it was an easy transition for her. Even though they are supposed to be 18 months to stay in nursery without a parent, she did so well that they told me she could continue to go alone.
My baby is growing up way too fast!



1 comment:
she's gotta come teach parker!! =]
Post a Comment