Well, Madie is sick again. I am pretty sure it is another ear infection. I cannot wait for Wednesday. I know she will feel much better after she has the tubes put in her ears. She has been running a fever all weekend (about 102*-103*F). Motrin hasn't helped and I don't have any children's tylenol (she takes childrens now, not infants). I am not about to take her out in the cold to get some for her. So I have been giving her loritab. It seems to help. It doesn't completely take the fever away, but it lowers it enough. And it takes the pain away so she can sleep. I plan on calling the doctor first thing in the morning. She is also really congested and has been coughing a lot.
Anyway... I'll keep ya updated! We just started watching the Little Mermaid Trilogy, since she got it for Christmas and I've only seen the first one. It should keep us entertained for the rest of the day/evening.
Please keep little Madie in your prayers! Thanks!
1 comment:
Why does she take Children's Tylenol now? I think she's still under the weight limit for infants. We still give Tally Infants Tylenol and it works fine for her.
Post a Comment