Friday, January 30, 2009

weeeeee!

At the beginning of the year, I set some goals for myself. One of my biggest goals was to (finally) reach my "pre-pregnancy" weight. I decided when I did that, I would reward myself. With fifteen months of hard work, I finally reached my goal. Well, today I bought myself... a Wii... and a Wii Fit!!! They went on the credit card, so they will be paid off with my tax refund (if I ever get my taxes done). I should be getting it in the mail within the next week. I am way excited! I don't know if I am more excited about losing all the baby weight or getting the Wii. But I will still be going to work out. Its the only way I can see Josh ; )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you , we can both be trying it together , your dad ordered me the wii fit and it should be here by tuesday , I am way excited

Holly said...

You're going to love your Wii, and Wii fit! That's what my hubbs got me for our anniversary and it's so much fun!