Okay, so I've been talking a lot about "The Big Meltdown" promising to write more about it later. Well, its later. So here goes...
What is it?
Basically it is a weightloss contest much like the biggest loser. The rules are simple. You pay $30 sign up fee and join a team of 5-7 people. You (and your team) weigh in each week. If one member of your team gains a pound, everyone on that team loses $1. At the end of 20 weeks, you get the remainder of your money back. The other $10 goes for prize money.
So I was at work one day just listening to the radio. The radio station said they were going to sponsor three teams. All you had to do was form a team and write an essay about why they should choose your team. I wrote the essay and submitted it to the radio station, not at all expecting to win (last year they had over 500 people in the contest).
Well, I wrote about the good news in my post earlier today. Then I found out even greater news. Along with sponsoring our team, the radio station is paying our $30 (per person) entry fee and giving us 5 months membership to workout (overall, a $300 per person value).
I am so motivated! I feel like the radio station is being so generous and wonderful that we cannot let them down.
I got in a killer workout today! I am so sore. And so tired. So I think I'll go to bed now...
Feel free to cheer us on!
1 comment:
I will be cheering for all of you , you go girls
Post a Comment